Your dinner on Wednesday May 10
The rules of the game are simple, but absolutely mandatory
If you come to the dinner, you must play the game. Anyone who does not respect the rules will be permanently banned from the community. Without warning.
- Don’t judge on appearances. Really. Be open.
- This is not a date. I repeat. It is not a date. Be yourself.
- If you’re at the same table, you’re compatible. Trust the process.
- Like a good book, it takes time to enjoy a dinner with strangers. Be patient and listen carefully.
- When the bill comes, divide the wine bill by the number of drinkers, and split the remaining bill equally among all guests. Be fair and respectful
- If you cancel the same day, you won’t be able to participate any time soon. Your time is valuable, and so is everyone else’s. Be trustworthy and punctual
Where will you meet?
The restaurant is located in the Santa Catarina district, in the centre of Lisbone. Santa Catarina is a historic and picturesque area of Lisbon, famous for its cobbled streets, stunning views of the city and bohemian atmosphere.
The exact location of the restaurant will be communicated to you on Wednesday at noon. Don’t forget that dinner starts at 7:30 pm!
What will be the table composition?
Where are you from?
Do you live in Lisbon?
What’s your English level?
What are your relationship status?
What languages do you speak?
What is the average age?
What do you do for living?
- I test various ideas in design, IT, and crypto, but my main business is running my blog and online school for IT beginners.
- I am dedicated to protecting nature.
- I am responsible for determining whether certain internet ads are safe for all audiences.
- I work in marketing for tech companies, which includes social media, advertising, and website development.
- I develop apps for a bank.
- I assist people in meeting each other.
Timeleft will not be responsible in any way for what happens at the dinners or for expenses related to the evening. Everyone is a grown up.
In case of any problem, please contact us on the emergency line: +33756905889