Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Timeleft!
Timeleft develops technologies and services that allow anyone to create lists of experiences, aggregate them on a profile page and connect with other users. These Terms govern your use of TimeLeft and other products, features, applications, services, technologies and software we offer, except where we expressly state that separate terms (not these Terms) apply.
Timeleft is free
We do not charge you for using TimeLeft or any of the other products and services included in these Terms. We do not sell your personal data or share any information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) unless you give us your express permission to do so.
The services we provide
Our mission is to give everyone the possibility to create a list of experiences and to get in touch with users who have already done or want to do the same experiences.
Everyone is free to create the experiences of their choice or to join the experience created by another user.
We are actively working to ensure security within our platform.
Every experience is submitted to our teams to ensure that there is no harmful behavior towards others. If such content or behavior comes to our attention, we will take appropriate action, such as offering assistance, removing the content, removing or limiting access to certain features, disabling an account, or contacting legal authorities.
The permissions you grant us
By creating your account, you agree that your name, first name and photo may be used on your profile page. When you create an experience, it will be attached to your profile and therefore to your personal information. All the experiences created are public on the whole platform. You can remove your profile from an experiment or delete your account at any time.
Your personal data collected
Your data are collected when you register. It is your name, first name and email. Once on the platform, you can add a photo, a biography, link your social networks and create experiments.
You can also access your Settings at any time in order to modify your information, delete the link that connects you to an experience or permanently delete your account.
As part of our data management policy we have decided that an account that is inactive and has never been used for more than 12 months will be deleted.
Data from deleted accounts and/or accounts that have been inactive for more than 12 months will be kept by Timeeft for a period of 5 years.
TimeLeft respects the rights granted to individuals under the RGPD and the French Data Protection Act.
In accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular the Data Protection Act (amended by Law 2018-493 of June 20, 2018) and the RGPD (EU 2015/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016), all natural persons using TimeLeft have:
- A right of rectification: If personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it be modified or modify it yourself on the platform.
- A right to object: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data
- A right to have your data deleted: You can request the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for by law.
- A right to limit the processing of your data: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- A right to the portability of your personal data: If you meet the conditions defined by the laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transfer it to another data controller
- A right to define the guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death
- A right to file a complaint with the CNIL.
Thus, you have the possibility at any time to request the deletion of your personal data.
Exercising your rights
To exercise your rights, you can do so directly on the platform (for the right of rectification and deletion in particular) or you must send the said request (accompanied by proof of identity or your Business Card) by means of an e-mail sent to email@example.com. Timeleft will take the necessary measures as soon as possible.
You are aware that in case of exercising the right of deletion or the right to object, Timeleft will no longer be able to provide the Services, for which Timeleft will not be held responsible.